All Inter Spas hot tubs are certified for hydrotherapy. This means our spas provide enough pressure throughout for a deep tissue massage without any further customization to the plumbing. The important thing to remember is for example; a 6 person spa has 6 seats. In order to get certified, all seats must provide deep tissue massage simultaneously. There are no knobs or valves where you have to move the pressure to only two seats for example.
How do we do it? It's easy! We simply do not cut any corners in manufacturing. We use jumbo sized pumps that feed in to full flow technology
plumbing. No restriction to the water flow provides much stronger massage throughout the spa. Who wants to fight over the pressure by turning a knob anyway? With Inter Spas you dont have to. Everyone gets to enjoy the hydrotherapy benefits of the spa at once, no matter how many are in your party.
Read more about zoned pressure and other hydrotherapy features unique to Inter Spas hot tubs below.
- Zoned Pressure: In systems with two pumps or more, zoned pressure dedicates deep tissue massage to all seats of the spa simultanesouly. This design eliminated the use of cumbersome diverter valves that only supply true hydrotherapy to select sets of the spa.
- Full Contour Lounge: The ergonomic designers at Inter Spas design lounges with deep contours to help reduce unwanted bouyancy which is a common complaint of lounges with more shallow curves.
- Dream Collar Neck and Shoulder Therapy: Provides massage to areas of your upper shoulders (trapezius muscles), and several vertebrae of the neck. These areas do not get a massage in a traditional spa design. Thanks to Inter Spas reverse mold technology, dream colar therapy is made possible. Read more about the Inter Spas Dream Collar
- Customizable Jets:With each Inter Spa jet, users can adjust the amount of pressure, direction of pressure, and even style of massage. This can easily be done at the face of each jet. The jets are also interchangable which provides just the right kind of massage to just the right pressure points of your body. Read more about the different types of hydrotherapy jets available in Inter Spas hot tubs.
Top 5 Hot Tub Hydrotherapy Benefits
1. Hydrotherapy Can Relieve Sleeplessness Or Insomnia
If you suffer from sleepless nights or insomnia then hydrotherapy may help. Hydrotherapy reduces dependencies on sedatives or sleeping pills, which often can
produce unpleasant side effects. The side effects of hydrotherapy are all positive. A hydrotherapy bath in a hot tub spa just before going to bed is a great way to relax.
It completely eases you into a restful state of mind, ready for a full night of rest.
2. Hydrotherapy Can Relieve Tension & Stress
Stress can be a major problem if you suffer from M.E., Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, or Fibromyalgia because it can make your condition a lot worse. The hot water massage of
hydrotherapy jets in a hot tub can bring you immediate stress relief which promotes the healing of all illnesses.
3. Hydrotherapy Can Relieve Aches & Pain
Hydrotherapy has an amazing effect on musculature, limbs, and discs. So another great benefit of hydrotherapy is that it can relieve general aches, back pain, muscular pain, joint pain, and even rheumatic pain.
A good hydrotherapeutic bath releases vibrations that immediately lower your raised muscle tone. This relieves the pressure on your painful joints, which improves circulation.
The improvement of your circulation lets your body repair its self and promote overall wellness.
4. Hydrotherapy Promotes Better Blood Circulation
Hydrotherapy increases blood circulation, including circulation of the immune systemís white blood cells.
Hydrotherapy also increases the bodyís production of endogenous opioid peptides, particularly endorphins. Enhanced circulation and increased endorphins strengthen the immune system, reduce inflammation,
heal injured tissue, improve well-being and energize the body.
5. Hydrotherapy Provides Nutrients & Oxygen
Hydrotherapy also supplies fresh nutrients and oxygen to injured tissue and helps with the removal of waste products. In injuries alternate applications of heat and cold accelerate healing by improving
blood vessel integrity and muscle tone. Heat causes peripheral (surface) blood vessels to dilate or expand. Cold causes peripheral blood vessels to constrict and drives blood back to the organs.
You can gain many health benefits by using a hydrotherapy hot tub spa. The good news is that hydrotherapeutic hot tubs are more affordable than in the past, especially factory direct.
So, investing in a good home hot tub spa is well worth considering, especially if you suffer from pain or illness. As with all sorts of therapy, it is always wise to consult your doctor before beginning a