Inter-Spas is committed to managing its environmental affairs as an integral part of its business.
It is our policy to assure environmental
integrity in our business processes and facilities.
Inter-Spas will provide personnel and other resources to ensure successful compliance with all applicable environmental requirements.
Our policy of innovation, shared leadership, informed decision making, open communication, professional growth, and personal responsibility directly support our
commitment to the environment.
To facilitate our commitment to Environmental Stewardship:
- We comply with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and will implement programs and procedures to assure compliance.
Compliance with environmental program requirements will be a key ingredient in our management programs.
- We undertake management systems procedures and training that are designed to continually improve our environmental management system,
improve our operations, and prevent activities or conditions that may pose a threat to human health or the environment.
- We minimize risk to our employees and to the community in which we operate through the use of safe technologies and operating procedures.
We will continue to minimize the potential for releases to the atmosphere, land or water and be prepared to respond to emergencies.
- We use natural resources, including raw materials, water, and energy as efficiently as possible and will strive to create opportunities to recycle, reuse,
- We continue to engage in pollution prevention practices and maximize the beneficial use of by-products (waste streams) from our operations, and minimize
the generation of solid waste from our facilities.
We communicate this policy and our commitment to environmental quality to our employees, our customers, vendors and our community.